Thursday, February 20, 2014

Wahoo

Third week down, and my weekend begins! Quick overview on my week: went to classes, did a little homework, went to bible study, hung out with friends, enjoyed the Florence weather, went to my regions of Italy club, and applied for a couple internships.

For the rest of the evening my roomate Caitlin and I will be picking out our outfits for this weekends adventure to Milan during fashion week! We jump on a train tomorrow at 8am and arrive in Milan 2 hours later at 10 am! I am beyond stoked to visit Milan, the museums, art galleries and just be there for fashion week festivities. Supposedly there is a make up artist who will do your hair and makeup like a model,,, so we will look for that as well pose as celebrities to get into the shows. ;) 

Milan here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment