Tuesday, January 21, 2014

In suspense

Hello Again,

It is only seven days until departure for Florence! The anticipation has me feeling polar opposites, extremely excited, and undoubtedly nervous. I look ahead to the many adventures, but am still very sad to leave my friends and family behind. I just got off skype with my dearest friends from college whom I have not seen in six weeks and a pit forms in my stomach because I know it will be another 18 weeks, possibly more until I see them next. You will be missed greatly, I look forward to our future crazy times. 

The good news is technology these days is incredible. My hope is to stay connected back home, but not too connected so I can fully take advantage of this traveling season! These are just a handful of the people I will be leaving behind, with hope of meeting new friends to adventure with!


My family is wonderful, especially for supporting my crazy idea to study in Europe.

Mike and I 

So blessed to have such a wonderful family within the thetas

Good times with great friends
Spring formal on the River in Pittsburgh.
 All these faces and many more will be missed!!! In the mean time I will be packing.

-Emily 

No comments:

Post a Comment